Why Hire Filipinos?
Filipino professionals, service staff and skilled workers are known worldwide to be very hard-working, resourceful and loyal. Foreign employers recognize the indispensability of employing Filipinos to assume various position in their companies and establishments to ensure the success of their business or professional undertakings.
The high demand for Filipino workers may be traced to the following wide-known traits and attributes:
Filipinos are known to give 101% when it comes to their jobs. They are willing to work overtime, during holidays and rest days when the need arises. They work fast, they are reliable and only needs minimal supervision and can easily adapt to pressure.
Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) seldom complain about their jobs. From the time they leave Philippines to work abroad they are aware that their work will not be a stroll in the park. They are not afraid to face challenges and does not get easily frustrated when confronted with workplace problems, rather, hey astrive harder to achieve their goals.
Filipinos can easily co-mingle with other Nationalities and adjust with the culture of the country they are working. One distinct advantage of Filipino workers compared to most countries that also have overseas workers is their ability to speak and understand the English language and to learn the language of the country.
The English pronunciation and enunciation compared with other Asian countries are more understandable. They are a good communicator and can easily learn the basic language of the country he/she is with.
Filipinos are well known all over the world as hospitable. They are very friendly with their co-workers regardless of nationalities. Very seldom that you can see Filipinos engaging into fights because Filipinos are patient and understanding by nature.
One of the best qualities of Filipinos is always seeing the brighter side of life. May it be recovering from a calamity or a personal tragedy, Filipinos manage to be joyful whatever their circumstances may be.
Filipinos have admirable work attitude. More than just being hospitable, Filipinos are known as hardworking, dedicated and trustworthy workers. They give their best in their work and perform religiously for their employers.
They have the inherent ability to work hard, perform diligently and observe the required self-discipline.
Filipinos can stay in a company for 20 years or more. They are very loyal, especially if their employers treat them well. They also value good relationships with their co-workers and this makes them more devoted to the company they work for. Filipinos operate on a “debt of gratitude” principle which fuels their loyalty to someone who has showed them favor, even if it’s just one instance.
Tried and tested by satisfied foreign employers, Filipino workers definitely have the competitive edge over their counterparts from other labor-exporting countries. By hiring Filipinos, employers are assured of getting optimum returns from their manpower investments.
Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. provides advantages, which translate into better services for your company. While there are other recruitment agencies out there, what sets us apart is our clear focus on our services and our commitment to maintain quality standards.
- We provide fast processing and deployment with constant e-mail updates.
- We ensure intensive interviews, screening and background check to ensure the best candidate for your manpower needs.
- We are well-equipped with adequate interview rooms, conference rooms, and video facilities.
- We are affiliated with numerous Training Centers who can enhance our applicants’ language proficiency and skill level prior to deployment.
- We are composed of professional and friendly staff who assist our employers and applicants throughout the recruitment process.
- We are concerned with the welfare of our workers and employers and continue to monitor them after deployment.
- We work with applicants and foreign employers, focusing not only on providing manpower solutions but also on improving their lives.
- We provide assistance to our foreign clients who would like to recruit Filipino workers for the first time.
Give our services a try. If you have concerns on how to proceed or where to begin, you may contact us anytime. We will be more than happy to assist you.