Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Health is in need of 1,000 Specialist Nurses
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration is now accepting applicants for 1,000 female specialist nurses (all areas) for the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia.
Applicants should be BS Nursing graduates, with Board license/PRC license or Saudi Council Certificate/Prometric passer, and have a minimum of two (2) years related experience.
Benefits include paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket; free food and accommodation with basic salary of SR 4,110.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “MOH RSF No. 180024-A” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA
and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
Valid Passport of at least six (6) months
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log in at www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet / E-Registration (log in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
The POEA requires applicants to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer. The deadline of submission of application is on November 9, 2018 at the POEA Regional Offices and November 16, 2018 at the POEA Office in Ortigas Ave. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Interviews will be held on November 12-16, 2018.